Over the last two years I have been working with several charities and companies to support them in doing cycle rides. My aim is to make sure everyone taking part has a challenging but a life changing experience but more importantly for me is they full in love with the brilliant sport of cycling.
Recruitment for the public events.
Let me design a course or route to suit the ability, distance and terrain.
- Rider preparation – through information, advise and group coaching.
- On the ride support – Bryan and his team will support you on your ride making sure it a day to remember.
- Discounted equipment – Through the Bryan partner’s access to discounts.
- Bryan Steel taking part – Bryan will come along to ride the event to encourage the rides and supporting them on the road.
As a four time Olympic cyclist and 2 time medalist, Bryan Steel is ideally placed to act as an Ambassador for your event both in terms of supporting and promoting at scheduled events.
- Event Ambassador
- Attending launch event or riders briefing
- Image and name placement
- To act as part of promotional team
- VIP ambassadorial advisor for new and potential sponsors / participants
- Key client / participant liaison
Bryan will design you a route, which will reflect the abilities of the group as a whole including the following:
- GPS designed
- The route will take into account distance and terrain to make a safe and fun environment
- Route risk assessment for identified hazard sections
- Initial routing and validation
- The routine marking
Let Bryan put together training package to make sure you have the right level of fitness to complete your challenge. This package will not only support you in developing your fitness but will focus on your developing your cycling skills and position on your cycle.
- Rider Entry packs including training plan, advice and tips, for training, equipment and for the event.
- Cycling Masterclass
- Online coaching
- Bronze sliver and gold coaching packages
On the ride support
Let Bryan and his team support you through your ride your ride making sure you have a day to remember in the areas.
- Support vechicals
- Mobile mechanic
- On the road group leaders
- Refreshment stops
Equipment support and advise
Bryan Steel partners and sponsors scheme on website members page offers discontented rates for the following areas:
To find out more or book your session contact Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07867 503 564