Are you looking for a new challenge for 2018 or would like the opportunity to ride for Great Britain at the UCI World Amateur Road Championships?
Come and be part of my revolutionary Bryan Steel Racing (BSR), which gives enthusiastic amateur cyclists a peek into the world of professional road racing. I am committed to providing my members with the best possible environment to achieve their goals. Therefore, my team and I want our members to experience the latest training techniques, tailored nutritional programmes, physiotherapy, race schedules and much more. In exchange for the plethora of services we offer, we expect our members to throw themselves into our training and most importantly, have fun!
Bryan Steel Racing (BSR) gives ambitious amateur cyclists the opportunity to experience a professional racing team setup by providing a bespoke service developed by double Olympic medallist Bryan Steel and his support team. As part of the service you will receive a personalized training programme, racing schedule and other support aimed at optimising your preparations for the Tour of Cambridgeshire.
For a monthly £150 membership fee, you will receive:
- Bryan Steel’s Gold coaching programme
- Weekly group training sessions
- An individualized schedule of races and sportives building to the World Championship and qualifying events
- Access to Bryan Steel’s experts and partners including discounts and special offers
- Access to physio assessment and ongoing support
- Access bespoke bike fitting, fitness testing and equipment consultation
- Complete set of support staff at every planned event, including team vehicles and mechanics to provide a professional experience